Franchise Opportunities with Shadanga- Kerala Ayurveda
Own a new-age Ayurvedic Treatment Centre / Clinic / Wellness Centre with cutting-edge technology-driven Hybrid-Ayurvedic service delivery which are clinically & financially proven as an efficient business model by delivering Kerala-Panchakarma therapeutic services.
Franchise Business Models by Shadanga Ayurveda are
- Urban Model (Hybrid Centres) – For Tier 1& 2 cities
- Integrated Treatment Centres (For Hospitals)
- Destination Wellness Centres / Retreats (For resorts & retreats)
What is Urban Model or Hybrid – Ayurveda Service / Treatment centre model?
The treatment centre will deliver Ayurvedic treatments/ services at their centre or facility as well as it will deliver services at home for senior citizens & bed-ridden patients within a radius of 15 – 20 km from the centre. So, patients/clients can walk into the centre for their services like Ayurvedic Doctor consultation, Prakriti Analysis, Diet & Wellness counselling, Ayurvedic Treatments, Panchakarma Treatments, to purchase Ayurvedic products/medicines and same can avail at home through online booking (through website/ portal/app) or telephonic booking for senior citizens, disabled patients and bedridden patients.
What is the competitive advantage with Shadanga Treatment Centre Model or What lacuna it bridges?
Demand and supply gap for quality & credible Ayurveda services (non-accessibility also), both clinical & wellness. Non-credibility of current service providers and non-standardization of delivery & quality protocols. Scarcity of qualified resources like Skilled Ayurvedic Doctors & Therapists
In the current context, SHADANGA introduces “AYURVEDIC TREATMENTS AT HOME” as a support system for our Seniors Citizens & Bedridden Patients those who are confined to their homes during the Covid-19 Pandemic and for disabled/specially-abled and bed-ridden patients along with senior citizens post-covid.
What Shadanga offers or what are the deliverables from Shadanga in the Franchise model?
- End to end technical support (continuous support) starts from devising a location-specific concept & design for the centre
- scouting the location in the proposed city
- finalizing the design & layout
- project management
- Staff recruitment & training
- Training for management
- Developing the area-specific service program & menu-engineering
- Branding & Benchmarking
- SOPs for services/treatments
- Procuring the professional & retail products & equipment’s/furniture
- IT & software support
- Digital marketing support
- Design of all stationaries & creatives
- Budgeting & Financial forecast
- Professional & continuous support in Operations, HR, Marketing & Sales
What key intellectual property does the company have?
- Expertise in Ayurvedic Clinical & Wellness Services including Panchakarma
- Experience as key decision-makers in the relevant domain in operations, marketing & sales
- Source of the resource pool
- Own Training Centres (Shadanga Ayurved Gurukul & Ayurveda Academy)
- Digital Marketing & IT Expertise
- Highly experienced Faculties at Shadanga
- Previous experience with an early-stage start-up in Health Tech & B2B E-commerce domain
What are the requirements to start Shadanga Ayurvedic Centre?
- 800 – 1200 Sq. Ft area in any tier-1 or tier-2 cities, preferably with car parking in front and on ground floor
- Investment plan 15-20L
- Dedicated person who is a Health & Wellness Enthusiast
- Project execution in 3-6 months
- Break-even in 3 months (Running capital 2-3lakhs needed for 3 months)
- Project pay-back in 2years
Our Website & Contacts:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
PHONE NO : +91 9873880745, 7678672089
Office Address: K42, Mayfield Garden, Sector 51, Gurugram (Delhi NCR), Haryana-122018
Social Media & YouTube Links of Shadanga :
LinkedIn Profile of Founders
Dr Linto : https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-linto-jacob-a6390919
Dr Archana : https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-archana-linto-69788651
- Selected as one & only Health-tech startup from India for a pitch at OPN Canada in association with Starup Torrento for the pitching event for selected 20 startups from 6 countries which held on 22nd October 2020
- Recognized by STED Council as an authorized training center for Ayurveda Therapies, Treatments, Ayurveda Diet & Panchakarma Courses on 25th Nov2020
- Shadanga has been recognized & listed as an AYURSHILED IMMUNITY CLINIC (on 7th July’20) in the wake of Covid-19 pandemic to boost the immunity of people through Ayurveda.
- Officially recognized as startup by the Department of Promotion of Industry & Internal Trade (DPIIT), Govt of India under the category of Healthcare & Life Science Services on 14th Aug2020
- Officially recognized as startup by Kerala Startup Mission (KSUM), Govt of Kerala with a Unique ID under the category of Health-Tech in July2021
- Awarded as one among the Best 10 Woman Start-ups at Delhi-NCR & Top-10 Promising Start-ups of Delhi-NCR by Startup City Magazine, Silicon India August2021